4.4
Layout of Store

I live in New York and shop at Stop and Shop exclusively. For a while I have been unable to find my favorite flavor of Clear Splash flavored water.

Now they are no longer carrying any flavor. I am miserable! Has this product been discontinued? Please say no!

I need my Peach Apricot back! Please tell me that you are brining it back. I can't find anything as good. No one who works at the two stores that I shop in can answer this question.

At least educate the employees on Stop and Shop brands. I would really hate to start looking at other markets for a product similar to Clear Splash.

Polar and seltzer are way too carbonated for me. Please bring it back!!!

Review about: Ahold Sparkling Bottled Water.

I didn't like: You do not carry clear splash flavored water.

Comments

Fyi, anyone interested in stop+shop's clear splash, Polar Beverages makes it for s+s,i aked if it was sold under any other names or markets i was told s+s owns the recipes, so Polar Bev. can't make it for anybody else, so i guess that's it for clear splash

Charlestown, Massachusetts, United States #1314058

I don't know, but something don't sound right , stop and shop is discontinuing the clear splash water, and , replacing it with something called adironback, ok , so i ask if they can tell me who they buy the clear splash from , but , they say they can't tell me that , why?????

Charlestown, Massachusetts, United States #1309905

I'm pissed with them ,haven't been able to get in southie, have had to bounce to other neighborhoods and towns first one i left all my groceries in the cart , by the time i got to the next store i go straight to the water if they have any i leave and shop somewhere else

East Weymouth, Massachusetts, United States #1207548

I have found the same problem in the Boston area, and you can't get a clear answer from them about what they're doing with it. The section keeps getting smaller.

David