4.4
Layout of Store

I live in New York and shop at Stop and Shop exclusively. For a while I have been unable to find my favorite flavor of Clear Splash flavored water.

Now they are no longer carrying any flavor. I am miserable! Has this product been discontinued? Please say no!

I need my Peach Apricot back! Please tell me that you are brining it back. I can't find anything as good. No one who works at the two stores that I shop in can answer this question.

At least educate the employees on Stop and Shop brands. I would really hate to start looking at other markets for a product similar to Clear Splash.

Polar and seltzer are way too carbonated for me. Please bring it back!!!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Stop And Shop. The most disappointing about ahold sparkling bottled water from Stop And Shop was you do not carry clear splash flavored water Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stop And Shop.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Stop And Shop to other companies on our site.

Comments

Fyi, anyone interested in stop+shop's clear splash, Polar Beverages makes it for s+s,i aked if it was sold under any other names or markets i was told s+s owns the recipes, so Polar Bev. can't make it for anybody else, so i guess that's it for clear splash

Charlestown, Massachusetts, United States #1314058

I don't know, but something don't sound right , stop and shop is discontinuing the clear splash water, and , replacing it with something called adironback, ok , so i ask if they can tell me who they buy the clear splash from , but , they say they can't tell me that , why?????

Charlestown, Massachusetts, United States #1309905

I'm pissed with them ,haven't been able to get in southie, have had to bounce to other neighborhoods and towns first one i left all my groceries in the cart , by the time i got to the next store i go straight to the water if they have any i leave and shop somewhere else

East Weymouth, Massachusetts, United States #1207548

I have found the same problem in the Boston area, and you can't get a clear answer from them about what they're doing with it. The section keeps getting smaller.

David