Verified Reviewer

3.0

The medicine that I was about to pick up is since from last night. I was wondering why its not ready yet and he answered in a rude that it was not ready and there are 3 people ahead of me from yesterday?

Ny sons meds was from yesterday last night nit today? I understand probably there are people ahead of me but the way hes responding is very irritated. And asked me to wait about 30 minutes. I asked him if he can do 15 min bec the only reason why I went to stop and shop in Dumont is to pick up my sons meds and he will asked me to wait for 30 min , what am I gonna do there , waste my time.

And he said if I couldnt wait then I have to come back. Ive been a stop and shop pharmacy in Dumont for a long time but this one covering with the regular pharmacist and his assistant never had a problem, this guy is so rude and no patience at all.

User's recommendation: Don’t be intimated with rude people rendering their service.

Preferred solution: Don’t let that pharmacist covering today 11/12/2021 to work in that pharmacy..

Location: Brooklyn, New York

Comments

#2092777

I do not care about the people who were before me. I make more money than they do probably. I an mire important. He said no.

If I can't wait come another day. Sadly my son was walking slowly. I gave him a black eye because I was mad at the rude pharmacist.

He was taken from me. He is in foster care.

#2093520
@Daisy T Mpb

You were the rude one when you demanded that you should be ahead of those that were before you. He was not rude.

It doesn't matter how much money you make. Everyone is equal.

I am a doctor and probably make more than you. You are arrogant and full of yourself.

#2091591

He said 30 minutes, so be patient You are an adult, try to act like one. He has to do the people who were before you, this is why it would take 30 minutes.

I am sure it is your attitude that made him irate. He was not rude because he called you out and told you that you had to wait.

#2091623
@Medical C

You are not in my position to judge me and basically that’s what I saw and observed how rude that guy. 30 min to wait when you can give for 15 min like what the original pharmacist.

If he said in a nice way then it’s much better but if you will say that if you can’t wait then I have to leave.

When that meds was already requested at yesterday and went to pharmacy at almost 11 am and it’s not ready. So why and who are you to say something first time I encountered in stop and shop pharmacy to have a rude assisting to customers.

#2092766
@PissedConsumer2091623

No us nit the same as rude.

#2092776
@Medical C

I wanted to gave him bump me ahead of the three people in front of me. Thus would save 15 minutes.

He was taken from me. He is in foster care.

#2092771
@PissedConsumer2091623

Amazing how an adult like you can act like a 2 year old. You did not get your way so you accuse them of being rude. Childish.

#2092773
@PissedConsumer2092771

Exactly. Too bad she is too stubborn to realize this. She also bragged about giving her son a black eye blaming the pharmacist.

#2091624
@Medical C

It was you who’s rude , the momment you open your mouth you don’t feel like to be disturbed. Like the way you sent the old man getting his meds.

#2091583