Carle Place, New York

While I was shopping at Stop and Shop today in Carle Place I purchased a box of 12 count ice cream sandwiches and when i got home and put them in my freezer the box only had seven in it also one of the seven was not even wrapped....I would like to know how this happened and how you will compensate me for this...My Email address is j78jad@hotmail.com....I would like a response to this.....I also think it is wrong that you have to post 100 words or more when it can be said in less than that.....Thank you.....

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Stop And Shop. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stop And Shop to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stop And Shop ice cream sandwich for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Return it Get a refund and you’ll get one for free!

Walker2121
Plainville, Massachusetts, United States #1135483

I just love those Pudding Pops.