I purchased Cranberry Trail Mix at Stop & Shop in Cromwell, CT.
This morning i reached in to the container and started eating a handful, and I bit into it, and it was way too hard for almons or walnuts. Spitting it out, it was a 1/8 inch of molded plastic. I would like to know, who would I bring this piece of plastic too to report this incidence.
2 Chelsea Drive, Cromwell, CT
More Review Details
What I liked
- Good products and good service
- Except fo the cranberry trail mix
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Cranberry Trail Mix
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "I will just say anonymously that Publix in Florida will give out tons of food to the Harry Chapin Food Bank for "poor" people (read that as people ALREADY getting..."
- "I have never been so disgusted in my life! I bought 4 Lemon Pepper Rotisserie Chickens at H.E.B. I had family over so we ate 2 chickens and I was..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Horrible products cheaply made. Poor customer service. Tried to return a defective item that arrived broken and they were not very cooperative. Buyer beware do not shop..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."