Stop And Shop - Piece of Plastic in Cranberry Trail Mix
I purchased Cranberry Trail Mix at Stop & Shop in Cromwell, CT.
This morning i reached in to the container and started eating a handful, and I bit into it, and it was way too hard for almons or walnuts. Spitting it out, it was a 1/8 inch of molded plastic. I would like to know, who would I bring this piece of plastic too to report this incidence.
2 Chelsea Drive, Cromwell, CT
More Review Details
What I liked
- Good products and good service
- Except fo the cranberry trail mix
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Cranberry Trail Mix
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased on 29Apr the prepared meal that included garlicky greens. . As I was eating this meal immediately following the return from shopping, that evening, I discovered a..."
- "While eating a bag of Clancy's Parmesan, Garlic, and Herb Pita Chips I found what I originally thought was a large herb stem. When I started trying to pull it..."
- "2/1/2014 I opened a can of Harris Teeter Wild Mushroom Bisque Soup (you know, the one they sell in the refrigerated section), and made a bowl of soup. ..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "Horrible products cheaply made. Poor customer service. Tried to return a defective item that arrived broken and they were not very cooperative. Buyer beware do not shop..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."