I purchased Cranberry Trail Mix at Stop & Shop in Cromwell, CT.

This morning i reached in to the container and started eating a handful, and I bit into it, and it was way too hard for almons or walnuts. Spitting it out, it was a 1/8 inch of molded plastic. I would like to know, who would I bring this piece of plastic too to report this incidence.

Sincerely,

Josef Herz

2 Chelsea Drive, Cromwell, CT

Tel. 860-635-3275

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Stop And Shop and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stop And Shop to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most good products and good service and except fo the cranberry trail mix. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stop And Shop cranberry trail mix for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Stop And Shop?

Comments

Jewel Osco - Terrible Jewel Osco "Went to exchange a brush heads brossettes and because I did have the recibe they refuse even to exchange for something also , they told me that they do not..." Read more Publix Deception-Dishonesty is not good policy ! Publix "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..." Read more Publix - Cheese Review from Port Richey, Florida Publix "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more